WordPress Adsnese Ads Management Plugins Top 10 Best Plugins For Your Website
WordPress Adsnese Ads
Are you looking for the best WordPress plugins to manage Adsnese ads on your site?
There are many WordPress themes available that only provide a sidebar area to display ads on your site
But fortunately there are many free and paid Adsnese Ad Manager WordPress plugins, which help you manage ads on your site and increase profits.
In this article, I have listed a set of 10 WordPress plugins to manage Adsnese ads in your WordPress site.
These add-ons will make it easy to place ads on your site and take full control of them.
Why do I use extensions to manage ads on my site?
Many websites and blogs rely on advertisements to earn money from the Internet.
By default WordPress does not provide an easy way to manage your ads.
In addition, most WordPress themes do not provide enough space to display ads.
So you have to modify the template files to insert the ad code into your site.
But good ad manager plugins allow you to easily place ads anywhere on your site without any modification to the template files.
It also allows you to test ads and have full control over their settings to help get the most out of them on your site.
Let’s get started…
Top 10 WordPress plugins to manage ads on your site
After research and experimentation, we were able to put together this list of 10 best plugins when it comes to managing ads in WordPress sites, especially Google AdSense ads.
1- Add Ad Inserter
Ad Inserter is the best WordPress ad manager plugin available in both free and paid versions.
If you want to display a basic ad on your site then the free version is best for you.
It is a premium and popular plugin (100.000 active users) and one of the best free ad management plugin for WordPress.
The extension supports all types of ads including Google AdSense, Google Ad Manager, DoubleClick, Amazon Native Shopping Ads, and Media.net.
The Ad Inserter extension allows you to display ads in different places on your site – within post content, before or after post content, between posts, before or after post snippets..
Here are some add-ons .
- Make it easy to integrate AdSense into your site.
- Show ads before or after posts.
- Show ads before or after content.
- Show ads before or after a paragraph.
- Show ads before or after a random paragraph.
- Show ads before or after multiple paragraphs.
- Show ads before or after the photo.
- Show ads before or after comments.
- Display ads before or after excerpts from publications.
- Display ads near any element on the page using selectors (CSS)
- Display ads above the header (after the <body> tag)
- Show ads in the footer (before the </body> tag)
- Show ads between posts (in-feed AdSense)
- Display ads between snippets on blog pages.
- Show ads between comments.
- Display ads in custom anchors.
- Display ads before or after any HTML element using CSS selectors.
- Support for AMP ads.
- AdSense Code Generator.
- Fraud protection feature.
- Detect blocking or replacing ads and content protection.
- Custom alignment and styles.
2- Add Advanced Ads
Advanced Ads is a WordPress ad management plugin, free and paid versions are also available.
An extension that makes managing ads easy on your site and supports different types of ads including AdSense, Chitika, Amazon, BuySellAds, DoubleClick and media.net
Among its most important features:
- Manage and display an unlimited number of ads.
- You can set an end date and time for your ads.
- Display ads without affecting your server.
- Load ads with lazy load.
- AMP support.
- Create different ad settings for mobile and desktop to improve the performance of each version.
- Protect your reputation and your ad account by preventing anyone from clicking on the same ads too often.
- Custom alignment and styles.
- Automated injection.
- Display ads after any particular paragraph or title.
- Display ads at the top or bottom of a post’s content.
- Show ads before closing </head> tag
- Show ads in the footer.
3- Add WP QUADS
WP Quads is the best free ad manager plugin available in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
It is used on more than 70,000 websites.
- Provides ad visibility conditions (show/hide ads based on post type and user roles)
- Ad position setting (just set the display of Google AdSense ads at the beginning, middle or end of the post)
- Set ads after “more” or before the last paragraph, after certain paragraphs, or set ads after certain images.
- Inserting Google AdSense ads privately or randomly anywhere within the post.
- WP Quads plugin is well coded and developed for high performance.
- The plugin supports AMP
4- Add AdRotate
AdRotate is a free WordPress plugin that enables you to easily place AdSense ads anywhere on your site.
It works perfectly with Media.net ads, Yahoo DFP, Google AdSense, Google Ad Manager, Bing Ads, Amazon Affiliates, Chitika, Doubleclick, JuiceAds and many more ad companies and affiliate programs.
Among its most important features:
- Placing advertisements on pages or publications without using programming languages or editing template files.
- Track the number of times an ad was clicked and indicate your click-through rate (CTR).
- Automatically disable ads after they expire.
- Use short codes, widgets, or PHP to place ads on your site.
5- Add Ads Pro Plugin
Ads Pro is the best paid WordPress advertising plugin.
An extension helps you manage ads, sell ad space, and display them on your site.
The extension supports the network system to display identical and easy-to-use ads at the same time.
The main features of the add-on:
- Geographical targeting (countries, states, counties, cities, or even zip codes)
- Easily and accurately schedule your ads and control when they run.
- Option to show ads on specific devices (mobile, tablet or desktop)
- Filters on categories and tags.
- Properties to display ads (before/inside/after) content with ease.
- Options to show or close ads after a specified number of seconds.
- Option to limit ad serving a specified number of times per user/session.
- Display your ads in more than 20 different ways (sidebar, video, background, in corner, grids, when scrolling, etc..)
- An advanced control panel to easily manage the ads on your site.
- More than 25 ready-to-use responsive ad templates.
6- Add AdSanity
AdSanity is a lightweight and fast ad management plugin for WordPress sites.
It provides a simple and easy-to-use user interface to display and manage ads on your site, as well as keep statistics about views and clicks.
The extension allows you to easily insert ads anywhere on your site using widgets and the ad insert button in the visual editor.
Among its most important features:
- A light and fast addition that does not cause any slowdowns to your site.
- The extension’s graphic statistics make it easy to quickly identify the performance of ads on the site.
- With widgets, short codes, and tags, you can place ads anywhere on your site.
7- Add WP-Insert
WP-INSERT Free WordPress plugin for managing ads optimized in Adsense.
The extension provides you with several places to display ads on your site with ease.
With many other features such as:
- The plugin supports the WordPress editor “Gutenberg”
- Built-in support for Google page-level ads.
- Built-in support for Google Adsnese Auto Ads.
- Support for an unlimited number of Adblocks (no restrictions imposed on you)
- Display ads above the content, to the left or right of the page or within the content with ease.
- Display ads in the middle of the page or article content using intelligent algorithms to accurately detect the midpoint.
- Display ads after setting the number of paragraphs that count from the top or bottom.
- Display ads in the sidebar using advertising tools.
- Display ads in post content using short codes.
- Hide ads for registered users.
- Hide ads for mobile users.
- Built-in AMP support by Automattic.
- Hide ads on specific pages.
- Inserting advertisements directly into the template files, with control over when and where advertisements are displayed.
- Easily view Google Analytics code, Facebook trackng pixel or any other tracking code.
- The plugin is light and does not cause any slowdowns to your site.
8- Add Quick Adsense
The Quick Adsense extension provides a fast and flexible way to display ads on your site.
Besides, the extension can place ads randomly anywhere within the post.
The easy-to-use extension comes with a simple setup page and doesn’t confuse you with complicated options.
The add-on is customizable and its most important features are:
- Default ad mode: where you can set ads at the beginning of the article, in the middle of the article, at the end of the article, after the “more” tag, before the last paragraph, or after certain paragraphs.
- Placement of flexible advertisements and privately inserting advertisements anywhere within the publication.
- An easy to use addon, just copy and paste the AdSense code, select options and activate it.
- Display a maximum of 10 ads per page.
9- Add Insert Post Ads
The Insert Post Ads extension allows you to display ads within your site anywhere you want with ease.
This saves you the trouble of manually inserting ads for each post and helps you monetize your site better.
Among its features:
- Quick and easy setup to add.
- Enables you to display ads within posts, pages or custom post types.
- The feature of displaying advertisements for publications before the content, after the content, or after a specified number of paragraphs.
10- Add Easy Google AdSense
Easy Google AdSense is the last addition in the list of WordPress Adsnese Ads Management Plugins
It is a simple and easy-to-use free add-on that helps you monetize by managing the display of ads on your site.
You don’t need to manually add ad codes or AdSense code to your site.
Simply enter your Google AdSense code in the extension settings, and Google will automatically start serving ads at the ideal times when they are most likely to perform well on your site and provide a good experience for your users.
What is the best AdSense ad management plugin for WordPress?
Answer: After the experience, I recommend that you use a “paid add-on” to get many features and options that help you make the most of the advertising income on your site.
In the end, I did not use all of these add-ons, of course, but after careful research and review, I came to you with the best paid and free add-ons to make the most of the ads on your site.
If you know of or use any other WordPress ad management plugin, please share it with us in the comments below the article.
Did this article help you find the right ad management plugin for your site? Well, don’t forget to share this post🙂
Professional WordPress as he likes our site to be specialized in WordPress to make a professional site